Cambridge Face2Face Intermediate 2nd Edition (SB + Audio + WB + TN + Video)

Discussion in 'English for Students' started by admin, Jan 17, 2015.

1. admin

admin Thư Viện Sách Việt Staff Member Quản Trị Viên

[​IMG]
    face2face Second edition is the flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence. face2face Second edition is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus and its vocabulary syllabus is mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, meaning students learn the language they really need at each CEFR level. The free DVD-ROM in the Intermediate Student's Book includes consolidation activities and an electronic portfolio for learners to track their progress, with customisable tests and grammar and vocabulary reference sections. The Class Audio CDs (available separately) contains the complete recordings for the listening activities in the Student's Book.

Link Download

Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Self-Study 2nd Edition DVD-ROM.iso [787.28 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Student's Book 2nd Edition CD1.rar [149.44 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Student's Book 2nd Edition CD2.rar [150.23 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Student's Book 2nd Edition CD3.rar [128.4 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Student's Book 2nd Edition.pdf [94.87 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Teacher's Instructions 2nd Edition DVD-ROM.iso [1.8 GB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Teaching Notes.zip [20.69 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Video 2nd Edition DVD.zip [287.63 MB]
    Cambridge - Face2Face Intermediate Workbook 2nd Edition.pdf [36.46 MB]

https://nitroflare.com/folder/949760/L00VuZ2xpc2g=

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  2. Fany

Fany Guest

Good morning
    thanks a lot for these links. I just wonder where i can find the password to open the zip file.
    again, thanks a lot
    Fany

3. Hello friends, I need you to upload the files of this post again.